Tuesday, July 03, 2012

June 2012 Crafty Round-Up

For 2012, I'm doing monthly round-ups for 2012, based on the class Katie Nelson taught at Big Picture Classes. So what did I create / complete in June?

I did a bit of decorating for summer - an updated mantel and some refreshes around the house.

Summer Mantel by MightyCrafty.me

Summer Decorating - www.MightyCrafty.me

Summer Decorating - www.MightyCrafty.me

I made several scrapbook layouts...

Boys Rule kit club May 2012 sketch layout - www.MightyCrafty.me
Mighty Crafty - Layout using May 2012 Boys Rule Scrapbooking Kit
June 2012 sketch layout for Boys Rule Scrapbook Kit - MightyCrafty.me
Layout from paper scraps - www.MightyCrafty.me

And a few digital layouts too.

Spring Social quick page freebie and Woody alpha by Digital Design Essentials, custom handwriting font by Kristen Creech at jessicasprague.com
Shabby Princess - Sandbox Collection kit, template from Papercropz: Vol 8 by NeeNee Designs, font is my custom handwriting font by Kristen Creech at JessicaSprague.com
Ten Pin kit by Peppermint Creative, template by Anna Aspnes
I started working on a new project (thanks for helping, Mom!)

Project sneak peak - www.MightyCrafty.me

The boys and I made a Father's Day album using this awesome printable from eighteen25. I printed the pages off at home and then used a 4x6 photo album to hold the pages after the boys filled them out. I filled in the rest of the pages with photos of Dad and the boys together.
Father's Day gift album - www.MightyCrafty.me
Father's Day gift album - www.MightyCrafty.me
Father's Day gift album - www.MightyCrafty.me Father's Day gift album - www.MightyCrafty.me
Father's Day gift album - www.MightyCrafty.me Father's Day gift album - www.MightyCrafty.me
And finally, I sewed an eReader cover for my Kobo.

DIY Quilted eReader Cover - www.MightyCrafty.me

What a great month! I know July will bring more fun. Don't forget - if you haven't linked up to this week's Pin-Up Party, there's still time to do that. I would love to see what you've been working on too...

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have been very crafty this month! Great round up. Can not wait to see what you are doing with the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your father's day book turned out so cute. i love that you added photos in there too. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Monica! It's fun and satisfying to see everything on a single page. Makes you feel like you accomplished something!

    Thank you, Jamie, for the amazing printable! It was the best gift I could have given him. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...