Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall Home Tour

Today, I'm so happy to be sharing some fall decor ideas. I was somewhat on the ball this year and got my fall decor put up before it was time for Halloween. It gives us some time to enjoy the changing of the season, even if it is still so hot here in Colorado.

In the foyer, I put up my favorite fall wreath and few cute fall decorative items, including a framed stitching piece I made.



In the living room, I have a beautiful new ruffled burlap table runner that I just love (with a matching mini one in foyer).



In the family room, I added fall decor to the sofa table, along with a new chevron table runner and the Give Thanks plaque I made a few years ago.





And finally, I decorated our mantel and above the entertainment center. It's a little different than last year, because I found that a garland didn't work so great when we actually wanted to use the fireplace. So I have to sacrifice style a bit for safety.


 




So that's our home decorated for fall. It's amazing how it puts me in the mood for cooler weather. Hoping it will be coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...