Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Vintage Photo Layout

Today, I'm sharing a layout made with vintage photos -- at least, vintage 1980s. I took inspiration from a layout by Two Peas Garden Girl Wilna Furstenberg. I love the layered look she creates, and I wanted to create something in her style.



I used three large blue tags to create a solid background for the photos, then I layered together papers from a few Studio Calico kits. I just tucked various patterns together until I created a look I liked.


I added in a few random embellishments from my stash to complete the layout.


This was a departure from my usual style, but I had fun creating it. I'll be trying it again soon, I'm sure.

Have you created anything using the layered look? Please share it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...