Thursday, February 27, 2014

February Kit Wrap-Up

February Kit Wrap-Up -- www.MightyCrafty.me
It's the end of February -- that means it's time to wrap-up the projects I created this month with my February kit. I wasn't able to kill of the kit, but I did create quite a few projects that I loved...

1. Puppy Love layout for the Sketch N Scrap sketch #50 challenge:

Puppy Love -- Sketch layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

2. Sketch layout for Practical Scrappers' February sketch:

So Lucky -- Sketch layout for Practical Scrappers -- www.MightyCrafty.me

3. All You Need Is Love for Miss Kate Cuttables:

All You Need Is Love for Miss Kate Cuttables -- www.MightyCrafty.me

4. Valentine card set for the Practical Scrappers' February blog hop:

Valentine Card Set -- www.MightyCrafty.me

5. Sketch layout for Sketch N Scrap #51 sketch challenge:

My Love -- Sketch layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

That's a pretty good month of projects!

Now for the question of a March kit. I've been thinking about this a lot, and I think I'm not going to make a kit for March. I have loved doing this project -- but the biggest thing it has taught me over the last three months is how to use my stash effectively. And now, I'm doing that more than ever. I have rediscovered a lot of papers and embellishments that I want to use on my upcoming projects, so I think skipping a monthly kit for March is a good idea.

I'll be back soon with more scrapbooking projects and ideas -- until then,

Stay crafty!
Lissa :)




3 comments:

  1. What a busy girl you have been! Loved all your layouts and cards too!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...