Monday, March 17, 2014

Kiwi Lane DT Doodles #6

It's time for another awesome sketch from Kiwi Lane -- my favorite days of the month! And when you link up your creation based on the sketch, you'll be entered to win a Kiwi Lane gift card.

This sketch is awesome, just like always -- and there's lots of room for lots of photos on this double-page layout:

Kiwi Lane DT Doodles sketch #6

And here's what I created with the sketch:

Second Grade layout for Kiwi Lane DT Doodles sketch #6 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

  Second Grade layout for Kiwi Lane DT Doodles sketch #6 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Second Grade layout for Kiwi Lane DT Doodles sketch #6 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

I have been dying to use the School Spirit collection from Crate Paper (it's been in my stash forever!), so I pulled it out to showcase lots of photos from my boys' year in 2nd grade. I like to have a single layout in our family album for each school year since each of my boys' has their own school album. So the single layout in our family album just shows off a few random moments from that year. In addition to the papers and embellishments from Crate Paper, I used these Kiwi Lane templates:
  • Aspen Court 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B
  • Strips 3", 1", 1/2"
  • Accents 6
  • Tiny Accents 6T
  • Tiny Floral 1T, 2T
  • Sweetheart 1
  • Tiny Sweetheart 1T
I then finished the page off with cork Thickers and a journaling spot that I edged with a notebook border punch.

Second Grade layout for Kiwi Lane DT Doodles sketch #6 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Second Grade layout for Kiwi Lane DT Doodles sketch #6 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Second Grade layout for Kiwi Lane DT Doodles sketch #6 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

I love how this sketch layout turned out -- thank you Kiwi Lane! Be sure to head over to Kiwi Lane today and link up your layout creation so you'll be entered to win that awesome gift card!

Until next time -- stay crafty!
Lissa :)

7 comments:

  1. Your LO is outstanding. You really had so many awesome ideas and made them all come to life I love everything little thing you did. I have to say you paid so much attention to every single detail. You truly are one talented scrapper. I am a die hard scrapper in my 11th year and it's so much fun for me to see what other scrapper do. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Joan! You made my day. :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6:21 PM

    What an awesome 2 pager! Great job with the sketch and I love your use of arrows!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing work with this double pager ! everything is so well balanced. Great layout !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun lay out with lots of interesting details to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all -- your comments made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...