Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Practical Scrappers April Card Sketch

Hello everyone! There's two new card sketches up at Practical Scrappers for April, and I'm excited to say this is the first time I'm doing this challenge. I have been wanting to try my hand at making more cards, so this was a perfect opportunity.

Here's one of the card sketches for April:

April 2014 card sketch from Practical Scrappers

I used this sketch to create this fun birthday card:

Birthday card for the April 2014 card sketch from Practical Scrappers -- www.MightyCrafty.me

I always need birthday cards -- so this was a great sketch to use. I used a 6x6 paper pad that I got from Archiver's several years ago. I'm not sure who makes it, actually. But it has a bunch of fun summer prints, so this is a great for a birthday card. I also used chipboard banner pieces by Fancy Pants Designs, baker's twine by American Crafts, and a sentiment sticker by Pebbles.

Birthday card for the April 2014 card sketch from Practical Scrappers -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Birthday card for the April 2014 card sketch from Practical Scrappers -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Be sure to head on over to Practical Scrappers for the rest of the card sketch reveal projects -- the design team always does such a great job with their creative projects!

Until next time,
Stay crafty!
Lissa :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...