Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Practical Scrappers April Sketch

Hello everyone! It's time for a new monthly sketch at Practical Scrappers. This one is created by the ever-talented Christine Meyer. I love it -- there are so many creative possibilities:

April 2014 sketch for Practical Scrappers

Here's what I created based on the sketch:

Beach layout for April 2014 sketch for Practical Scrappers -- www.MightyCrafty.me

I love it! These photos are from a girl's-only trip to Florida a few years ago. I used mostly papers from the Wave Searcher collection by Fancy Pants Designs. I added in a few beachy papers from my stash too. I cut the border strips with a chevron edge die by Spellbinders, then layered the pieces together to create an awesome layered background. I then added in random embellishments from my stash to finish off the page. So fun!

Beach layout for April 2014 sketch for Practical Scrappers -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Beach layout for April 2014 sketch for Practical Scrappers -- www.MightyCrafty.me

This makes me totally ready for some warmer weather! Be sure to head on over to Practical Scrappers to see the rest of the design team layouts for this month's sketch. They always have such creative ideas!

Until next time,
Stay crafty!
Lissa :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...