Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Sketch Challenge #54

Hi everyone! It's reveal day today at Sketch N Scrap with their sketch challenge #54. Each month, Sketch N Scrap offers you three layout sketches and two card sketches to challenge your creativity. And if you link up your creation at their site, you'll be entered to win an awesome prize package -- a different prize each month. So fun!

As you know, I love me some sketches. And here's Sketch N Scrap's sketch #54:

Sketch #54 at Sketch N Scrap

So many creative possibilities for this one! I kept it simple and created this layout in no time flat:

Right Here layout for sketch #54 for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Seriously, I used up a lot of paper scraps for this one. I then added in a random bits of embellishments, washi tape, and wood pieces to finish it off. I used a sticker for the title. Super easy and super cute!

Right Here layout for sketch #54 for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Right Here layout for sketch #54 for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Right Here layout for sketch #54 for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Be sure to play along with the sketch challenge this month (and every month!) at Sketch N Scrap. Don't forget -- if you link up your creation at Sketch N Scrap, you'll be entered to win a great prize giveaway --= a new prize each month.

Until next time,
Stay crafty!
Lissa :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG this has to be the most precious LO ever!! Your little guy is tooooo cute!!! What a pics!!!
    You did an outstanding clever and creative job I am in awe of what you did I am a die hard scrapper
    since 2003 and love to see how other scrap and what a treat it was to see yours. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joan! You are so sweet! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...