Monday, June 09, 2014

Halloween Layout for Kiwi Lane Designs

I'm thrilled to be up on the Kiwi Lane blog today with a Halloween layout today (yes, in summer!). It's a send-off layout, where we were asked to create a layout with our favorite designer templates since this is our last month as part of the Kiwi Lane design team. I'm so sad about that! But also excited to see what the new team will do to inspire us.

Here's a sneak peek of my layout:

Halloween layout for Kiwi Lane Designs -- www.MightyCrafty.me

I used the fabulous Blackbird kit from Scraptastic Kit Club for this project. I absolutely love all the Halloween elements and paper in this kit.

You'll have to head over to Kiwi Lane to see the whole layout -- let me know what you think!

Until next time,
Stay crafty!
Lissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...