Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #67

Good morning! Today, I have a new layout to share to go along with the Sketch N Scrap sketch challenge #67. This is the second sketch challenge for October -- and I just had to create another Halloween layout to celebrate my favorite holiday!

Here's the sketch:

http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/

And here is the layout I created based on the sketch:

Eeks Spooky layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

I used the very fun Trick or Treat collection by Fancy Pants Designs -- super cute! The papers had so many awesome patterns that I just loved. I added in some enamel dots and a couple of epoxy stickers from my stash to complete the layout.

Eeks Spooky layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Eeks Spooky layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

So that's my layout for this sketch -- I love Halloween! Can you tell? :) And now, head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see what the other talented designers created with this sketch...

Be sure to play along with the sketch challenge this month (and every month!) at Sketch N Scrap. Don't forget -- if you link up your creation at Sketch N Scrap, you'll be entered to win a great prize giveaway -- a new prize each month.

Until next time,
Stay crafty!
Lissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...