Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sketch N Scrap World Card Making Challenge

Hello everyone! Today, I have something a bit different to share -- it's World Card Making Month and Sketch N Scrap has posted new card challenges to celebrate. I have a card to share today based on this challenge:

Holiday Fun: Create a card for your favorite holiday.

I loved this challenge! I am always in need of great cards, so I was excited to create a card for my favorite holiday -- Halloween!

Here's the card I created:

Halloween Greetings card by Lissa -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Okay, I just love it. The papers and embellishments all come from the October 2013 monthly kit from Scraptastic Club. I added some black glitter glue to the wood spider embellishment, just to add a bit of sparkle. And that chalkboard sentiment from American Crafts is just lovely.

Halloween Greetings card by Lissa -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Halloween Greetings card by Lissa -- www.MightyCrafty.me

So that's my card for this challenge. So fun! And now, head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see what the other talented designers created with this challenge.

Be sure to play along with the challenges this month (and every month!) at Sketch N Scrap. Don't forget -- if you link up your creation at Sketch N Scrap, you'll be entered to win a great prize giveaway -- a new prize each month.

Until next time,
Stay crafty!
Lissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...